MGB Automatic

Mick Helme
Hello all,
After illness has caused me some weakness on my left side I am searching for parts to convert my MGB's to automatics so I can continue to enjoy driving them.
More specifically, the automatic shifter mechanism is proving very elusive. Any other parts will be gratefully considered.
I will, hopefully, have gathered the required parts to have the cars ready for next summer.
If anyone has any MGB automatic parts gathering dust that they would consider parting with please email me with the parts and a price.
Many, many thanks in advance.
Best regards for a Happy Christmas.
Mick
mgbmick1278@gmail.com