Doncaster Classic Car and Bike Show - July 15th 2012

Doncaster Classic Car and Bike Show - July 15th 2012

Teresa
I thought I would share the photos I took at the show...enjoy
Doncaster Classic Car and Bike Show

Does anyone else have any photos to share?

Re: Doncaster Classic Car and Bike Show - July 15th 2012

webmaster-tcc
Administrator
Hi Teresa, I've put a load of photos on the club's Picasaweb site which is publicly available to view and the photos are 'downloadable'. Enjoyed looking at your Facebook photos, very nice!!!
Rodger.

Re: Doncaster Classic Car and Bike Show - July 15th 2012

Teresa
Sorry to be dim but I can't seem to find where your photo album is...can you post a link to it please?

Re: Doncaster Classic Car and Bike Show - July 15th 2012

webmaster-tcc
Administrator
Not so dim, Teresa, I have only just in the past few weeks discovered how to view them on Picasaweb myself.
Try this; http://picasaweb.google.com/Traditional.Car.Club.of.Doncaster
If it doesn't work; go to the Picasaweb homepage, click on the thumbnails under the title '...or explore public photos". This will take  you to a page with a search box (top right). Enter 'doncaster classic car & bike show 2012'. When the thumbnails appear, click on the word 'webmaster' (not the thumbnail) which will take you to the club's page - phew! There you can view a few other albums including the one I use to add members cars to the club's website.
It's a bit of a rigmarole, but this is what we were given by the web designer.
Good luck. Regards, Rodger.

Re: Doncaster Classic Car and Bike Show - July 15th 2012

web designer
Hi, the picasa web album was set up to drive the members cars page.

You can get there through the members car page. Below the large image of car on the right (Notes | Link) Click on link, then either click on webmaster or photos.

Maybe a picasa link is needed to the web album?

Have a think and let me know.

Cheers,

Tim

Thank you both for the pointers...I have had a good look through.
It is simple when you know how to get to it...but I have to admit I probably wouldn't have found it by myself (and I so usually like to have a good delve around). Mind you I hadn't noticed the 'notes' button on the members cars section, but now that I have it is nice to see who owns what

Re: Doncaster Classic Car and Bike Show - July 15th 2012

webmaster-tcc
Administrator
Thanks for that Tim, I too did not realise one could get to Picasaweb via the 'link' on the Members Cars page. Perhaps not such a rigmarole after all!!!
Rodger.