Car servicing

Pishadeperro
Hi, can anyone advise me as to where I can get my Austin Healey 3000 serviced locally, I used a garage in Gringly on the Hill for the past 15 years but he closed sometime ago and the car hasn't been serviced correctly since.
I've tried a couple of garages but they've all made such a mess out of a simple job. Any help would be appreciated

Re: Car servicing

scareysam
Hi, there is a guy called ian mackie who is on the industrial site on the road from blaxton to westwoodside close to the water gardens.Trevor kirk one of our members would give you more information, he is on 01302 849956
Hope this helps,
Stuart Carey, Chairman

Sent from EE

"Pishadeperro [via Members Area]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, can anyone advise me as to where I can get my Austin Healey 3000 serviced locally, I used a garage in Gringly on the Hill for the past 15 years but he closed sometime ago and the car hasn't been serviced correctly since.
I've tried a couple of garages but they've all made such a mess out of a simple job. Any help would be appreciated

http://members-area.138476.n3.nabble.com/Car-servicing-tp4011874.html
To start a new topic under Members Area, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Members Area, click here.
NAML